Sign in to follow this  
Deadman

Tanji v1.4.1251 (SnG Edition)

Tanji v1.4.1251 (SnG Edition)

sng.PNG

Hi there. This is a modified Tanji version by me and it's based on version 1.4.1251. 

What's special about it?

This Tanji version don't use Eavesdrop (the part of Tanji which intercept the connection between your client and the habbo server). Instead it uses Chromium (the engine that Chrome is using). So it comes with an integrated "Chrome-like" browser in it which allows it to intercept the connection. Thats also the reason why its that big (166 MB). 

Why should I use it?

If you've got problems getting the normal Tanji version to run propertly, you can try it with this one. Your browser settings could affect Tanji to work properly, so this might work for you. 

Can't you could steal my credentials when I'm using it?

Sure I could, but I hope you've already learned that you can trust me. Also your credentials could also be stolen with any other modified Tanji version or program that intercept your connections. If you don't trust me, don't use it. Also I recommend: Only use the integrated browser with Habbo! Maybe I'm gonna release the source code, so you can see that it's safe.

Download

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dixon said:

Download dont working ? it just redirect me to gofile.io

Sorry, should work now 😉

i tried to download it and then it redirect me to gofile.io then it says "This upload does not exist" and i try to refresh the page and it says "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file."

5 hours ago, d3f4lt said:

i tried to download it and then it redirect me to gofile.io then it says "This upload does not exist" and i try to refresh the page and it says "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file."

Link was updated by Deadman, it's now redirecting to our internal-filesystem with a updated external download link.

Which version of .NET does this require?

1 hour ago, ways said:

Which version of .NET does this require?

Targeting .NET Framework 4.7.2

Doesn't seem to work for me, when I click "Connect" I get error: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

10 hours ago, ways said:

Doesn't seem to work for me, when I click "Connect" I get error: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
x86: vc_redist.x86.exe | x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

But this version of Tanji is outdated, it won't work properly anyway.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, unkn0wn said:

Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
x86: vc_redist.x86.exe | x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

But this version of Tanji is outdated, it won't work properly anyway.

I appreciate your responses. I believe I've already installed Visual C++ Redistributable.
I guess I was interested in this version because it's SnG and  it uses Chromium which is interesting, but did not know it was considered outdated.
The original Tanji located on Github (the latest one) still uses Eavesdrop ?

edit: It worked after installing Vc x86

Edited by ways